Cancellation deadlines depend on the crane size, late cancellations will be charged according to the following criteria:
- Cranes under 80T: 48 hours before the starting time, 7.5 hours will be charged for late cancellation
- Cranes as of 80T, but under 160T: 2 working days prior to the start time, charged with the rigging price for late cancellations.
- Crane 160T and above: 10 working days prior to the start time, charged with the rigging price for late cancellations.
- For other orders, the deadline is 24 hours and will be charged 7.5 hours for late cancellation.
- On short-term jobs lasting less than 7.5 hours, late cancellations will only be charged with the ordered hours.
- Truck cranes under 60tm, cancellation time is 24 hours and minimum time of 2 hours will be billed regardless. Truck cranes over 60tm, cancellation time is 2 days and the minimum time here for cancellation is 50% of the time booked or the minimum time of 2 hours.
Minimum time for all assignments are 2 hours. Minimum time on Saturdays/night assignments are 6 hours.
All our orders follow the ASKOM19 terms.